WHO WE ARE
Malnar Industries originated in Winnipeg, MB 35 years ago and has grown to be a preferred supplier of aluminum refrigeration coils and Ammonia related services for the Industrial, Commercial & Food Production sectors in North America.
In 2015, Malnar Industries Ltd. relocated to Steinbach, MB, to take advantage of a new 11, 200 sq. ft. facility. Malnar Industries provides extensive expertise in Ammonia refrigeration design, engineering, installation, service and maintenance.
We are proud to be a partner in the Penn Lite Group of Companies that help us supply Industrial, Commercial and Residential customers with the entire scope of refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, and gas fitting services.
THE PENNLITE GROUP
Malnar Industries provides in-house design/fabrication of our products with Engineering services that draw on 35 years experience in most aspects of the North American market.
In conjunction we provide:
- Project Design/Installation/Management services that work hand in hand with Engineers, Consultants, Contractors and end users to ensure the target objectives are met.
- A strong service division that provides 24/7 hands-on solutions for all of your service/maintenance needs.
- Our integration in the Penn Lite Group of Companies allows us to cover all of the service needs of the customer.
- We have the capabilities to fabricate/repair/rebuild a wide variety of heat transfer products.
Our fabrication is done to ASME standards, and the coil fabrication is CRN registered. Additionally, our in-house
engineering team works hard to confirm the product we supply will meet the actual requirements.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- MAC Evaporators (coolers, processing rooms)
- MAF Evaporators (freezers, low temp applications)
- MAB Evaporators (blast freezers)
- MRA Evaporators (rectangular coils)
- BTR Evaporators (between the rails cooling)
- HG Evaporators (for accurate temperature and humidity control)
- PENTHOUSE Units (the ultimate in space-saving roof-top units for Evaporative coils
- ACC Condensers (Air cooled condensers for a wide range of applications)
- ACHE Units (Air cooled heat exchangers)
- In-house capabilities for custom repair/rebuild of manufacturing of refrigeration components
- Light manufacturing of various outdoor products
- Stainless Steel Tig welding
- Aluminum Tig welding
Malnar Industries has worked with many Contactors/Clients and End users over the years, providing efficient reliable cooling systems for their production, packing and storage needs.